PLEASE NOTE: We are now closed for public bookings.
How do you find us?
If you are following a sat nav, please use the Postcode WF7 6FB
- We are located on Cutsyke Road in North Featherstone, opposite St Wilfrids Catholic High and next door to the Bradley Arms (big white pub) If you can see Bradley Arms pub, you can see our big black Iron gates that say Parkfield Farm. Look out for a red bus stop!
- Arrive at the gate and press the PARKFIELD FARM buzzer (top button)
- I will answer, confirm who you are and let you in
- Proceed to the green gates, you cannot miss them. Open the green gates , safely park up and secure them so you can let your dogs straight out of your car.
- We have water bowls and a paddle pool located near the green gates
- We have a paw washing station in the car park area
- There are wooden buckets in the field for dog poo bags, you must use it. Failure to do so will result in the resident monkey coming after you…
- IMPORTANT: Store my number 07833231020 for any emergency’s or problems you may have on the field, I will not be lurking close by or disturbing you on your visit.
- When you want to leave, please give me a call so I can unlock the main electric gates for you. The gates will not open by themselves for security reasons, we have to secure the resident monkey somehow don’t we!
- If you enjoyed your visit, please leave me a review on my facebook page. If you had any problems, address them with me first & foremost so I can rectify them.
Any suggestions are welcomed!
For next year:
A fully installed, controllable dog bath and shower to wash those filthy paws
A doggy paddle pool for those hot summer days
More agility play equipment